The Krawlers Edge Custom T2 chassis for 1966-77 Early Broncos.
Standard Features on the T2 custom Early Bronco Chassis:
• CNC Mandrel bent boxed design
• 2”x4” x .188 wall custom fabricated frame rails
• 2” wider than stock, inside to inside frame rails
• Stock body, bumper, and suspension mount locations
• 1967-1977 stock shock locations
• Utilizes stock location for power steering box
• Custom middle cross member with E-brake mount integrated
• Front cross member w/ 1” extra clearance to oil pan
• Rear cross member w/1” extra clearance to differential housing
• Engine and transmission mounts in stock location for SBF and C4 (included adapter needed)
• Designed to use 23-gallon aftermarket gas tanks
Ready to create experiences?
Krawlers Edge is the premier innovator in Early Bronco restoration and fabrication with the best CNC mandrel bent custom Early Bronco chassis in the business.
© 2019 Kincer Engineering & Design, LLC
MEET KRAWLERS EDGE